You think you're on the path to clear skin but..
...you keep running into the same road blocks:
- You’re still scared of looking in the mirror
- It’s getting harder and harder to keep looking in the mirror every day and every time you do, you feel ashamed, embarrassed and that you don’t own enough makeup to cover up the acne.
- You avoid social and professional opportunities
- You’ve resorted to declining social and professional invitations because it feels so embarrassing to go out unless you can hide the acne and scars.
- Every time you’re out (especially with your clear skinned girlfriends) you feel like you’re the ugly duckling
- Whether you’re on the train, at work, out with friends, it’s hard not to feel like everyone is staring at you. No one of course will say anything, but you know what they’re thinking ‘why doesn’t she do something about her acne?’
- Some friends (or even strangers) may solicit advice on how you can clear their skin, making you feel even worse about how visible it really is, especially when you thought it was just starting to clear up
- When you’re out on a date, it’s hard to feel sexy, appreciated and confident. You might even use your hair to cover the acne.
- You feel safest and most at ease, when you’re home alone without anyone looking at you, and you don’t have to look in a mirror.
- You may be missing out on professional opportunities, career shifting meetings and networking because you feel continuously embarrassed, ashamed and unworthy of the opportunities because you don’t ‘look’ the part.
- Sick of trying all the advice and products but nothing works
- You’re seeking out expert help and advice at the cost of an arm and a leg but it doesn’t seem to be getting you any closer: $300 appointments for a 10 minute discussion and a prescription are starting to get really frustrating and no further to helping you clear your skin in a way that will deliver long term results.
- You’re ready to learn about what you can do to transform your skin without a prescription and looking to find alternative treatments but finding it hard to access the advice that is best for your circumstances.
- You’re finding treatments are targeting the aesthetic symptom, not the actual cause of the acne
- You’ve tried everything but your skin doesn’t seem to be improving, and you aren’t sure what you’re supposed to do next to cure your acne.
- You’ve read all the books and blogs and listened to podcasts but can’t find
- You know that using the right product is only one component required for clear skin, and you’re not sure if you’re using the right product
All you want to be able to do, is look in the mirror and not feel like crying.
The Better Skin Better Life 5 step Protocol helps you to look in the mirror, without feeling like you’re about to cry.
Through Australia’s first, non-invasive acne accelerator program, we have developed an industry first, 5 step methodology to pave the pathway to looking in the mirror, with a reflection you can be proud of staring back at you.
To deliver each module, we have partnered with industry experts to bring you the most up to date practical information, tools and implementation strategies to help you access the best skin ever.
So what are the 5 steps?
5 steps in 5 minutes
To register your interest on The Better Skin Better Life 5 step method, receive your own personalised report on 5 steps you can take in 5 minutes to boost your skin health.
STEP 1: PINPOINT
Acne shows itself as a symptom and treating the aesthetic component may only keep the acne at bay for so long. In this module we discover what is the direct cause of the acne, so we can treat the cause rather than the symptom for long term effectiveness. We cover:
- Identifying the cause of your acne:
- Polycystic Ovaries (PCOS)
- Cessation or changing birth control contraceptives (the pill)
- Significant life event (accident, family situation)
- Upcoming lifestyle milestone (wedding)
- Current medications
- Lifestyle Audit
What are the lifestyle factors that are impacting your condition?
- Silver Bullet Mindset (SBM)
- Previous ‘quick fix solutions’
- How to heal in the long term
- Daily weigh in
- Pre-work daily dairy
- Progress reporting
STEP 2: PROTECT
How does nutrition impact your acne, and what are practical, affordable and manageable ways to eat your way to healthy skin? In this module we cover:
- Nutrition box
- What you should eat more of for your skin
- What you should eat less of for your skin
- Daily action change plan: How you can eliminate, obliterate & dominate your nutrition (it’s not about giving everything up, it’s just changing what you enjoy)
- Supplements aren't just for athletes
- What 5 supplements to start incorporating for skin health
3. Gut health
- What has the gut got to do with skin?
- What can you do to boost your gut health?
STEP 3: POSITION
No sweat? No clear skin.
In this module, you will practice Skin Exercise Therapy (SET) to learn, and do, the exercises that are best for skin health. We also uncover why recovery is so important at the end of each day, and how to implement a healthy sleep pattern.
- SET: Skin exercises therapy
- Understanding sweat
- Skin exercise academy session
- SS: Sleep schedule
- How stress lives in your skin, and why sleep can support skin health
- Healthy Sleep Schedule implementation plan
STEP 4: PROSPER
Module aim: Stress lives in our skin. Our stress hormones convert to dihydrotestosterone (known as DHT) in our skin, causing our skin to create more oil and exacerbate the acne. So what are the areas that can have this impact on our skin, and how can we manage it?
- FREME Framework
- Mindfulness & Meditation
- Self development
- Stress management
- How to identify stress
- Techniques to manage stress
STEP 5: PRODUCT
Chances are, if you’ve been battling acne your cupboards may look like one of the beauty counters at David Jones, the only problem is, you don’t even know which product is right for you. So what ingredients and products are going to be right for you and your skin?
- Product matrix
- What ingredients to use and avoid
- What products are right for what type of skin and why
- Enzyme therapy
- What is it and how can it blast P.Acne bacteria
Rebecca battled acne for 16 years relying on the pill as the only cure to help manage Polycystic Ovaries (PCOS). She built an overreliance on the pill and wasn't able to come off it. When she did make that choice to come off the pill, her acne was worse in that 6 months following that decision than the 16 years combined, and she was on a mission to find a cure and a long term solution that didn't rely on drugs all over again.
She has embarked on a mission to convince industry experts, and invested hundreds of thousands of dollars to deliver a proven process, implementation plan and formula to those suffering from acne. She empowers hundreds of women every day to own their acne, transform their skin and lead a better quality life.
She was the first labrat of this program, and has developed and improved it significantly since inception.
Prior to developing The Better Skin Better Life 5 Step Protocol, Rebecca had a 12 year international marketing career, working for blue chip corporates managing budgets of $5M+ in both Sydney and London. She walked away from her lucrative career to help others overcome the acne epidemic like she did. In her previous career, Rebecca has been featured in the following publications:
- Channel 7 News
- Featured profile: Against all Odds: The Unexpected Path of Female Entrepreneurs. The report was published in the following publications:
Australian Financial Review
The Courier Mail
The Daily Telegraph
The Cairns Post
- Authored content with SmartCompany (20,000+ readership)
- Featured writing for NSW Business Chamber (20,000+ readership)
- Featured articles, Commonwealth Bank, Women In Focus Magazine (10,000+ readership)
- Australian Anthill 30 Under 30 Winner
- Featured article 'Rejuvenating Skin, Rejuvenating Lives', Beautify publication (4,000 + beauty and skin therapy salons Australia wide)
- Event host and speaker, Fishburners Startup Space
- The University of Sydney, Panellist, Genesis Startup Accelerator Program
- The University of Sydney Genesis Startup Accelerator Program 2016 Mentor & Tutor
- Featured Young Entrepreneur: YOU Effect Book: Featured Profile and Podcast Interview
- Incubate Startup Shark Tank Pitching Competition Prize winner $4,000 prizes
- Commonwealth Bank's Women In Focus Top Contributor
- Chronic Pain Australia, Hackathon Community Prize Winner, ($1,000)
- The Indus Entrepreneur, Female Founders Hackathon, Finalist 2015
- The Department of Education & G8 Universities, Interchange Mentor, Speaker and Prize Roundtable Consultant
- The University of Sydney Genesis Startup Accelerator Program, Prizewinner 2015 ($2,000)
7 mistakes you are making if you have acne
To find out the 7 mistakes you are making if you have acne, download your eBook here.