About Rebecca Mason, Owner of Better Skin Better Life
Rebecca battled acne for 16 years relying on the pill as the only cure to help manage Polycystic Ovaries (PCOS). She built an overreliance on the pill and wasn't able to come off it. When she did make that choice to come off the pill, her acne was worse in that 6 months following that decision than the 16 years combined, and she was on a mission to find a cure and a long term solution that didn't rely on drugs all over again.
She has embarked on a mission to convince industry experts, and invested hundreds of thousands of dollars to deliver a proven process, implementation plan and formula to those suffering from acne. She empowers hundreds of women every day to own their acne, transform their skin and lead a better quality life.
She was the first labrat of this program, and has developed and improved it significantly since inception.
Prior to developing The Better Skin Better Life 5 step Protocol, Rebecca had a 12 year international marketing career, working for blue chip corporates managing budgets of $5M+ in both Sydney and London. She walked away from her lucrative career to help others overcome the acne epidemic like she did. In her previous career, Rebecca has been featured extensively in main media, including the following publications:
- Featured profile: Against all Odds: The Unexpected Path of Female Entrepreneurs. The report was published in the following publications:
Australian Financial Review
The Courier Mail
The Daily Telegraph
The Cairns Post
- Authored content with SmartCompany (20,000+ readership)
- Featured writing for NSW Business Chamber (20,000+ readership)
- Featured articles, Commonwealth Bank, Women In Focus Magazine (10,000+ readership)
- Australian Anthill 30 Under 30 Winner
- Featured article 'Rejuvenating Skin, Rejuvenating Lives', Beautify publication (4,000 + beauty and skin therapy salons Australia wide)
- Event host and speaker, Fishburners Startup Space
- The University of Sydney, Panellist, Genesis Startup Accelerator Program
- The University of Sydney Genesis Startup Accelerator Program 2016 Mentor & Tutor
- Featured Young Entrepreneur: YOU Effect Book: Featured Profile and Podcast Interview
- Incubate Startup Shark Tank Pitching Competition Prize winner $4,000 prizes
- Commonwealth Bank's Women In Focus Top Contributor
- Chronic Pain Australia, Hackathon Community Prize Winner, ($1,000)
- The Indus Entrepreneur, Female Founders Hackathon, Finalist 2015
- The Department of Education & G8 Universities, Interchange Mentor, Speaker and Prize Roundtable Consultant
- The University of Sydney Genesis Startup Accelerator Program, Prizewinner 2015 ($2,000)
Before, during and after photo's of Rebecca's skin.
7 mistakes you are making if you have acne
To find out the 7 mistakes you are making if you have acne, download your eBook here.