Did you know on average women add more than 200 chemicals to their skin daily, and more
than 60% of these chemicals get absorbed directly into the bloodstream?
U.S. researchers report that one in eight of the 82,000 ingredients used in personal care
products are industrial chemicals, including carcinogens, pesticides, reproductive toxins, and
In a study conducted by The David Suzuki Foundation, 12 ingredients known as The Dirty
Dozen were found to appear in 80% of homecare products tested which can contribute to skin irritation.
In this episode, you will learn:
– The 12 dirty dozen ingredients
– What impact these ingredients can have upon your health
– Which ingredients can impact reproductive processes, infertility, unborn defects plus disrupt the brain function
– How you can go about identifying the ones most impactful to you and your family
– How you can make small, incremental changes to the way you choose and select ingredients
I’ve been making these changes for myself and my family and half the battle is just knowing exactly what impacts you, how and what you can do about it.
I hope you find it as (scarily horrifying) and insightful as I did when lifting the lid on homecare products.